1.1. The First Choice Gifts online shop can be accessed at www.firstchoicegifts.co.za, related mobile sites and applications ("the site"). The site enables buyers to shop for items including Clothing, Toys, Kitchenware, Ceramics, etc., by selected local and international brands ("the products") online and have the products delivered door-to-door, or via pickup points within South Africa.
1.2. These Terms and Conditions govern the supply by us of any products ordered by you on the site. By agreeing to order a product, you agree to be legally bound by these Terms and Conditions.
1.3. In these Terms and Conditions:
- "Account" means the account that you will need to register for on the site if you would like to submit an order on the site;
- "Acknowledgement" means our acknowledgement of your order by email;
- "Breach of Duty" has the meaning given to it in clause 10.11(b) of these Terms and Conditions;
- "Business Day" means a day which is neither (i) a Saturday or Sunday, nor (ii) a public holiday anywhere in South Africa;
- "Confirmation of Order" means our email to you, in which we accept your order in accordance with clause 4.9 below;
- "Contract" means your order of a product or products in accordance with these Terms and Conditions which we accept in accordance with clause 4.9 below;
- "Customer" means individual who has registered an account on the site and who places an order on the site;
- "Liability" has the meaning given to it in clause 10.1 of these Terms and Conditions;
- "Order" means the order submitted by you to the site to purchase a product from us;
- "You" means the customer who places an order;
- "We" means First Choice Gifts
- “SALES AND PROMOTIONS” means special deals that are available for order on the "ON SALE" or “PROMOTIONS” pages on the Site from time to time. Deals are subject to stock availability and may be limited to specific time periods.
1.3.2. Headings are for ease of reference only and shall not affect the interpretation or construction of the Terms and Conditions;
1.3.3. Words imparting the singular shall include the plural and vice versa;
1.3.4. Words imparting a gender shall include every gender and references to persons shall include an individual, company, corporation, firm or partnership;
1.3.5. References to "includes" or "including" or like words or expressions shall mean without limitation.
1.3.6. References to "clauses" are to clauses of these Terms and Conditions;
These Terms and Conditions are our copyrighted intellectual property and any use by third parties, even of extracts for the commercial purposes of offering goods and/or services, is not permitted. Infringements may be subject to legal action.
- Your Status
2.1. To place an order on our site you are confirming that you are of the legal capacity to enter into a contract with First Choice Gifts and that you are 18 years or older and of full legal capacity. You are also confirming that you have the authority to use the credit card in order to make payment
3.1. These Terms and Conditions shall apply to all orders and contracts concluded by or with First Choice Gifts for the sale and/or supply of products. When you submit an order to First Choice Gifts give any delivery instruction or accept delivery of any products, this shall constitute your unqualified acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions affects your statutory rights (including the right to insist that goods you buy from businesses must correspond with their description, be fit for their purpose and be of satisfactory quality).
3.2. These Terms and Conditions shall prevail over any separate terms put forward by you. Any conditions that you submit, propose or stipulate in whatever form and at whatever time, whether in writing, by email or verbally, are expressly waived and excluded.
3.3. No other terms or changes to the Terms and Conditions shall be binding unless agreed in writing signed by the authorised person at First Choice Gifts.
- How a Contract is formed
4.1. When placing an order, you must register for an account on the site and you must follow the instructions on the site as to how to place your order and make changes to your prospective order before you submit it.
4.2. Irrespective of any price that you have seen or heard, once you select a product that you wish to order and have proceeded to the checkout, the amount to be paid will then be shown (on the site) together with the charges you must pay including VAT and cash handling fee, if applicable. Unless otherwise stipulated on the site, all charges are in the currency then in force in South Africa. Subject to clause 4.11 below, this is the total that you will pay for receipt of the ordered Product.
4.3. You shall pay for the Product by one of the following payment methods, subject to First Choice Gifts’ discretion:
4.3.1. EFT (electronic funds transfer)
This payment method requires you to transfer money directly from your bank account into First Choice Gifts’ account, through computer-based systems. If you select EFT, you will be redirected to our secure payment gateway and asked to select your bank. The details for the EFT payment will then be displayed, along with instructions regarding references etc. All bank deposit EFT's require proof of payment to be sent to Manager@firstchoicegifts.co.za before your order will be processed. If payment does not reflect for an EFT transaction, we may request proof of payment to be sent before your order is processed. Take note that at this point in time only South African EFT payments will be accepted and no international bank electronic transfers are accepted.
4.3.2. CREDIT AND DEBIT CARDS
This payment method accepts local and international MasterCard and Visa cards. First Choice Gifts’ card transactions are 3D Secure protecting you from fraud and reducing chargebacks.
4.3.3. INSTANT EFT
This payment method allows immediate notification to First Choice Gifts when your payment has been made. Instant EFT allows you to make real time payments from six major banks without having to recapture any bank details. Instant EFT is a guaranteed method of payment that ensures no chargebacks or fraud.
This payment method offers you the convenience of using your Masterpass digital wallet. Masterpass allows for easy, convenient, secure payments using your smartphone.
4.4. If you are asked for details of a payment card, you must be fully entitled to use that card or account. The card or account must have sufficient funds to cover the proposed payment to First Choice Gifts.
4.5. You undertake that all details you provide to First Choice Gifts for the purpose of purchasing the product from us will be correct, that the credit or cheque card, or account or other payment method which you use is your own and that there are sufficient funds or credit facilities to cover the cost of the product. We reserve the right to obtain validation of your payment details before providing you with the product.
4.6. When you submit an order to the site, you agree that you do so subject to the latest Terms and Conditions available on the site at the date you submit your order. You are responsible for reviewing the latest Terms and Conditions each time you submit an order.
4.7. Your order remains valid as an offer until we issue our confirmation of order or, if earlier, when we receive your notice revoking your order.
4.8. We shall not be obliged to supply the product to you unless we have accepted your order (by issuing a confirmation of order). Unless expressly stating that we accept your order, an email, letter, fax or other acknowledgement of your order by us is purely for information purposes and does not constitute the confirmation of order. In that acknowledgement, we may give you an order reference number and details of the product you have ordered. We may in our discretion refuse to accept an order from you for any reason, including unavailability of supplies or we may offer you an alternative product (in which case we may require you to re-submit your order first).
4.9. A contract shall be formed, and we shall be legally bound to supply the product to you when we accept your order, unless performance becomes impossible for a reason beyond our control. Acceptance shall take place when we expressly accept your order by email in the form of a document called a "confirmation of order" stating that we are accepting your order. Our confirmation of order shall be deemed to come into effect when it has been despatched by First Choice Gifts. Without affecting your obligation to pay us earlier, we may send an invoice to you at any time after we have accepted your order. Until the time when we accept your order, we reserve the right to refuse to process your order and you reserve the right to cancel your order. If your order is cancelled, either by you or by First Choice Gifts before we have accepted the order, then we will promptly refund any payment already made to us, by you or your credit or cheque card company, in respect of the cancelled order.
4.10. If you discover that you have made a mistake with your order after you have submitted it to the site, please contact email@example.com immediately. However, First Choice Gifts cannot guarantee that we will be able to amend your order in accordance with your instructions.
4.11. We will, at all times do our utmost best to ensure that the price given to you is accurate, but the price of your order will need to be validated by First Choice Gifts as part of our acceptance procedure. If the price for the order changes before we accept your order, we will contact you and ask you to confirm whether you wish to proceed at the amended price.
4.12. A contract will relate only to those products whose dispatch we have confirmed in the confirmation of order. We will not be obliged to supply any other products which may have been part of your order until we have sent a confirmation of order in relation to those Products.
4.13. You must only submit to First Choice Gifts, or our agent or the site, information which is accurate and not misleading and you must keep it up to date and inform us of changes.
- Reserved cart
5.1. Placing products in a shopping cart without completing the purchase cycle does not constitute an order for such products. As such, products may be removed from the shopping cart if stock is no longer available and/or the price may change without further notice to you.
5.2. First Choice Gifts cannot be held liable if such products are no longer available or are not available at a particular price when you complete or attempt to complete the purchase cycle at a later stage.
- Stock availability
6.1. First Choice Gifts will indicate the acceptance of your order by delivering the products to you and only at this point will an agreement of sale between you and First Choice Gifts come into effect.
6.2. This is regardless of any communication stating that your order or payment has been confirmed. First Choice Gifts will indicate the rejection of your order by contacting you first, then cancelling it and as soon as possible thereafter, refunding you the already paid amount.
6.3. You acknowledge that stock of all products on offer is limited and that pricing may change at any time without notice to you. In the case of products for sale by First Choice Gifts, First Choice Gifts will take all reasonable efforts to monitor stock levels and ensure that when stock is no longer available, that offers in respect thereof are discontinued on the website.
6.4. We cannot guarantee the availability of stock. When goods are no longer available after placing an order, First Choice Gifts will notify you and you will be entitled to a refund of the amount paid by you for such goods.
6.5. First Choice Gifts’ obligation to deliver a product to you is fulfilled when we deliver the product to the physical address nominated by you for delivery of the order.
7.1. We reserve the right, for purpose of suspected fraud, to refuse to accept or process payment on any order, and/or to cancel any sale concluded between you and First Choice Gifts, in whole or in part, if the Product is not available for any reason. We will notify you if this is the case and return any payment that you have made, and accept no liability which may arise as a result of such refusal to process any order/sale.
7.2. We will usually refund any money received from you using the same method originally used by you to pay for the Product, unless otherwise agreed between you and First Choice Gifts.
- Cancellation by Customer (Non-Faulty Product)
8.1. You are entitled to cancel any sale concluded on the site within 30 days of receipt of the goods and to obtain a refund. You may also cancel a sale where delivery is delayed beyond the stipulated delivery date/time frame (or where none is specified, beyond 15 from the order date). Please read the Refund Policy for further details in this regard.
8.2. No cancellation fees shall apply.
8.3. Delivery fees and cash handling fees, where applicable, are not refundable.
8.4. For more detail relating to returns of non-faulty products please see our Returns Policy
- Faulty Products
9.1. We warrant that:
a) the product will be delivered undamaged in the quantities ordered; and
b) the product will conform with the manufacturer's latest published instructions as set out on the site or in our product material at the time of your order.
9.2. The product is intended to be used strictly in accordance with the manufacturer's latest published instructions as set out on the site or as on the product itself. It is your responsibility to ensure that you use the product strictly in accordance with those instructions.
9.3. Before delivery, we may make minor adjustments to material, colour, weight, measurements, design and other features to the extent that they are reasonable.
9.4. We endeavour to deliver products in excellent condition. However, if you tell us that the product is faulty, you agree to keep the product in its current condition available for us (or our agent) to inspect within a reasonable time.
9.5. In order to provide you with any remedies for a faulty product, we may need your assistance and prompt provision of certain information regarding the product, including:
a) you specifying with reasonable detail the way in which it is alleged that the product is damaged or defective; and
b) you providing us with the delivery note number and such other information as we reasonably require.
9.6. If you would like First Choice Gifts to replace (if reasonably possible e.g. if product is still available or could easily be obtained by First Choice Gifts) or provide a refund for the Product where it did conform to the applicable Contract, and we find that the Product has:
a) been misused, abused or subjected to neglect, improper or inadequate care, carelessness, damage or abnormal conditions; or
b) been involved in any accident or damage caused by an incorrect attempt at modification or repair; or
c) been dealt with or used contrary to First Choice Gifts or the manufacturer's instructions for the product; or
d) deteriorated through normal wear and tear, after delivery by First Choice Gifts, we may at our discretion decide not to replace or refund you for the Product.
9.7. Special conditions and procedure for returns of defective products will apply, as set out in our Returns Policy. The special conditions are in line with the requirements of the Consumer Protection Act 68 of 2008.
- Limitation of Liability
10.1. This clause 10 prevails over all other clauses and sets forth our entire liability, and your sole and exclusive remedies, for:
a) the performance, non-performance, purported performance or delay in performance of these Terms and Conditions or a contract or the site (or any part of it or them); or
b) otherwise in relation to these Terms and Conditions or the entering into or performance of these Terms and Conditions.
10.2. We will at all times do our utmost best to ensure that all information displayed on the site and in any communications from First Choice Gifts is accurate, however, should any inaccurate information be published by First Choice Gifts (i.e. an incorrect product description or price), despite our best efforts to ensure accuracy, we shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental or consequential loss or damage suffered by you as a result of the inaccurate information.
- Guarantee and complaints management
11.1. We shall perform our obligations under these Terms and Conditions with reasonable skills and care.
11.2. We place great value on our customer satisfaction. You may contact us during business hours using the contact details provided on this site. We will attempt to address your concerns as soon as reasonably possible and will contact you on receipt of any relevant enquiry or complaint. In guarantee cases, the manufacturer frequently must be involved, and as such it may take longer to resolve such an enquiry or complaint.
11.3. In the event of a complaint it will help us if you can describe the object of your complaint as accurately as possible and, where applicable, send us copies of the Order or at least the order number that we assign you in the Acknowledgement or Confirmation of Order. Should you not have received any reaction from us within five (5) Business Days, please make further enquiries. In rare cases your emails may be caught up in our spam filters or not reach us, or correspondence that we send to you may otherwise not have reached you.
- Circumstances beyond our control (force majeure clause)
12.1. We shall not be liable to you for any breach, hindrance or delay in the performance of a Contract attributable to any cause beyond our reasonable control, including without limitation any natural disaster and unavoidable incident, actions of third parties (including without limitation hackers, suppliers, governments, quasi-governmental, supra-national or local authorities), insurrection, riot, civil commotion, war, hostilities, warlike operations, national emergencies, terrorism, piracy, arrests, restraints or detainments of any competent authority, strikes or combinations or lock-out of workmen, epidemic, fire, explosion, storm, flood, drought, weather conditions, earthquake, natural disaster, accident, mechanical breakdown, third party software, failure or problems with public utility supplies (including electrical, telecoms or Internet failure), shortage of or inability to obtain supplies, materials, equipment or transportation ("Event of Force Majeure"), regardless of whether the circumstances in question could have been foreseen.
12.2. Either you or First Choice Gifts may terminate a contract forthwith by written notice to the other in the event that the Event of Force Majeure lasts for a period of 14 Business Days or more, in which event neither you nor First Choice Gifts shall be liable to the other by reason of such termination (other than for the refund of a Product already paid for by you and not delivered).
12.3. If we have contracted to provide identical or similar Products to more than one Customer and are prevented from fully meeting our obligations to you by reason of an Event of Force Majeure, we may decide at our absolute discretion which contracts we will perform and to what extent.
13.1. Any notice under a Contract shall be in writing and may be served by personal delivery or by pre-paid registered letter or by email addressed to the relevant party at the address or email address of the relevant party last known to the other or as set out in clause 18 of these Terms and Conditions.
13.2. Any notice given by post shall be deemed to have been served seven (7) Business Days after the same has been posted if the recipient address is in South Africa. Any notice given by email shall be deemed to have been served when the email has been proved to be received by the recipient's server. In proving such service it shall be sufficient to prove that the letter or email was properly addressed and, as the case may be, posted as a prepaid or recorded delivery letter or despatched or a delivery report received.
- Governing Law and Jurisdiction
This Site is hosted, controlled and operated from the Republic of South Africa and therefore governed by South African law and, subject to the clause 17 of these Terms and Conditions, you and First Choice Gifts submit to the jurisdiction of the South African courts.
Disputes between you and First Choice Gifts:
Save for urgent or interim relief which may be granted by a competent court, in the event of any dispute of any nature whatsoever arising between you and First Choice Gifts on any matter provided for in, or arising out of these Terms and Conditions, such a dispute shall be submitted to confidential arbitration in terms of the expedited rules of the Arbitration Foundation of South Africa and held at Port Elizabeth. The expedited arbitration rules may be downloaded from http://www.arbitration.co.za/downloads/expedited_rules.pdf
- Address for Notices
First Choice Gifts chooses as its address for all purposes under these Terms and Conditions, whether in respect of court process, notice, or other documents or communication of whatsoever nature, the following address:
First Choice Gifts - a division of Mason’s Mill Properties cc,
P O Box 4
with a copy to firstname.lastname@example.org (the sending of such copy being required in order for any notice to be considered validly delivered to First Choice Gifts).
- Advertising on the Site
We shall use our reasonable endeavours to comply with any relevant regulations relating to the Site, published by the Advertising Standards Authority. All photography is for illustrative purposes only and specific styles are not necessarily stocked.
18.1. These Terms and Conditions shall commence from the date on which they are published on the Site and continue indefinitely, as amended by First Choice Gifts from time to time, for so long as the Site exists and is operational First Choice Gifts being entitled to terminate these Terms and Conditions and/or shut down the Site at any time (subject to still processing any orders then already placed and accepted by First Choice Gifts). However, for your future reference, we advise you to print and keep a copy of these Terms and Conditions, your Order, the Acknowledgement and the Confirmation of Order.
18.2. No failure or delay, by First Choice Gifts or by you, in exercising any right under these Terms and Conditions or a Contract shall operate as a waiver of such right or extend to or affect any other or subsequent event or impair any rights or remedies in respect of it or in any way modify or diminish First Choice Gifts’, or your rights under these Terms and Conditions or a Contract.
18.3. If any clause in these Terms and Conditions or a Contract shall become or shall be declared by any court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid or unenforceable, such invalidity or unenforceability shall in no way affect any other clause or part of any clause, all of which shall remain in full force and effect, so long as these Terms and Conditions or a Contract shall be capable of continuing in effect without the unenforceable term.
18.4. You shall not assign, transfer, novate, charge, sub-contract, create any trust over or deal in any other manner with these Terms and Conditions or a Contract or all or any of your rights or obligations under these Terms and Conditions or a Contract.
18.5. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions or a Contract shall create or be deemed to create a partnership, an agency or a relationship of employer and employee between you and us.
18.6. No person who is not a party to these Terms and Conditions or a Contract shall acquire any rights under it or be entitled to benefit from any of its terms even if that person has relied on any such term or has indicated to any party to these Terms and Conditions or that Contract its assent to any such term.
18.7. A full record of every sale and related transaction between you and First Choice Gifts shall be maintained on the Site. Should you require such information, please contact us at email@example.com and we will gladly send you a copy of the relevant documentation.
18.8. Any and all copyright subsisting in the Website, including theses Terms and Conditions, vests in First Choice Gifts and all rights not expressly granted are reserved.
18.9. When you visit the Site or send e-mails to First Choice Gifts, you consent to receiving communications from First Choice Gifts electronically and agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications sent by First Choice Gifts satisfy any legal requirements, including but not limited to the requirement that such communications should be in writing.
18.10. These terms are subject to the provisions of the Electronic Communications and Transactions Act no. 25 of 2002 (the Act) and any of the terms that are in conflict with any of the compulsory provisions of the Act will be deemed to have been modified so as to comply with such provisions of the Act.
- Amendment to the General Business Terms and Conditions
We reserve the right to amend these Terms and Conditions at any time. All amendments to these Terms and Conditions will be posted on-line. It is your responsibility to ensure that you are satisfied with the amendments. Should you not be satisfied with the amendments, you must refrain from placing any further orders on, or from using it in any way, the Site as continued use of the Site will be deemed to constitute acceptance of the new Terms and Conditions.
- Promotions / Competitions
Special Terms & Condition apply to all promotions and competitions run by First Choice Gifts and can be viewed under Terms & Conditions "Promotions" where applicable.
First Choice Gifts Newsletter Competition Terms and Conditions
Subscribe to our newsletter and like & share our Facebook page, while tagging a friend and stand a chance to win a First Choice Gifts online shop voucher to the value of R 500.
How to enter:
- Subscribe to our monthly newsletter at www.firstchoicegifts.co.za
- Like and share our Facebook page, while tagging a friend.
- Only one entry per person allowed. All subsequent subscriptions from the same e-mail address will be disqualified.
- This promotional competition is open from 1 August 2017 and ends at 12pm (midday) on 31 August 2017. Any entries received after the closing date will not be considered.
- The winner will be announced within 1 week from the draw date.
By entering the Competition and/or accepting any prize, all entrants and winners agree to be bound by these terms and conditions (“Rules”).
- The First Choice Gifts Newsletter Competition (“the Competition”) is organised and conducted by First Choice Gifts, Division of Mason’s Mill Properties CC, including their affiliates, partners, associations and agents (“the Promoter”/”us”/”our”).
- The promotional competition is open to all South African residents 18 years and over and in possession of a valid South African identity document and residing in South Africa. The competition is not open to any director, member, partner, employee, agent or consultant of the Promoter, the marketing service providers or any person who directly or indirectly controls or is controlled by these entities, including their spouses, life partners, business partners or immediate family members.
- Participants stand a chance to win a First Choice Gifts online shop gift voucher to the value of R 500. The winner will be contacted via e-mail or telephonically, whereupon he/she will receive further instruction as to how the voucher can be redeemed.
- The winner may select goods to the value of R 500 from the website. If the chosen goods exceed the allowed R 500 voucher amount, the winner will be liable for the difference.
- Selected goods will either be delivered to the winner or parcels may be collected from the First Choice Gifts premises. Terms of delivery as per website terms and conditions will apply.
- The gift voucher will be valid and redeemable until 31 October 2017 and may not be used in conjunction with any other promotions run by The Promoter during the period of its validity. No gift voucher related to the First Choice Gifts Newsletter Competition will be accepted as valid payment after the aforementioned date.
- The Promoter will not be liable for any losses caused by incorrect or inaccurate information supplied by winners, or discontinued/lost cellular numbers or cellular phones. No cheques or physical cash will be issued.
WINNER SELECTION PROCESS:
- The winner of the voucher will be drawn on Wednesday the 5th of September 2017. Should unforeseen circumstances prevent the draw from taking place on the set draw date; the draw will be moved to the next available date.
- Winners will be notified telephonically within 48 hours of the draw date on the cellular number which they have provided upon subscription to the newsletter. Should the winner not be contactable telephonically within 48 hours, the prize will be transferred to the next randomly selected entry.
- Repeat winners are not allowed for this competition and after the winner is drawn, the cellular number and winner will not be eligible for further prizes in this competition.
- The Promoter will post the winner name to the First Choice Gifts social media platforms once the winner is validated and confirmed (Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/firstchoicegifts/ and Instagram (Instagram Terms and Conditions apply): Firstchoicegifts)
- Any prize not taken up for any reason within 48 hours of notification will be forfeited.
- All Winners will be required to provide their names, contact details, ID numbers and any other documentation needed for verification purposes. Should the winner be unable to provide any of the required documentation upon request, they will be disqualified.
- A copy of these rules can be found on www.firstchoicegifts.co.za for the duration of the competition.
- The Promoter shall not be responsible for any lost, damaged, delayed, electronically corrupt incorrect or incomplete entries for any reason whatsoever. Proof of submitting request will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
- The Promoter shall not be responsible for the failure of any technical element relating to this promotion that may result in an entry not being successfully submitted.
- Responsibility is not accepted for entries lost, damaged or delayed as a result of any network, computer or cell phone hardware or software failure of any kind. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any claim if fraud or cheating is suspected, including without limitation, through the manipulation of code or otherwise frequently falsifying data.
- No applications from agents, third parties, organised groups or applications automatically generated by computer will be accepted. No incomplete or corrupted entries will be accepted. Entries will only be accepted if they comply with all entry instructions.
- Any attempt to use multiple accounts or other tactics to enter more than the stated limit may result in disqualification and all associated entries will be void. Entries generated by script, macro, bot, commercial contest subscription, incentives or other means not sponsored by the Promoter, entering service sites or any other automated means and entries by any means that subvert the entry process or do not conform to the terms or spirit of these competition rules, will void the entry and may disqualify the entrant.
- The Promoter reserves the right to use images and videos taken of the Winner/s as well as all promotion participants for publicity purposes in any manner they deem fit, without remuneration being made payable to the Winner/s or relevant participants. However, the Winner/s has the right to object to these images being used by written notification to the Promoter.
- The Promoter shall have the right to change or terminate the promotional competition immediately and without notice, if deemed necessary in its opinion and if circumstances arise outside of their control. In the event of such change or termination, all participants agree to waive any rights that they have in respect of this promotional competition and acknowledge that they will have no recourse against the Promoter or its agents.
- The Promoter will at its own discretion, be able to amend the terms and conditions or cancel the competition at any time during the duration of the competition.
- Neither the Promoter, its agents, its associated companies, nor any directors, officers or employees of such, shall be liable for any loss or damage, whether direct, indirect, consequential or otherwise arising from any cause whatsoever, which may be suffered by a participant or the Winner/s.
- The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Participation in the promotional competition constitutes acceptance of the promotional competition rules and participants agree to abide by the rules.
- No applications from agents, third parties, organised groups or applications automatically generated by computer will be accepted. No incomplete or corrupted entries will be accepted. Entries will only be accepted if they comply with all entry instructions.
- Neither the Promoter, its agents, its associated companies, nor any directors, officers or employees of such, shall be liable for any loss or damage, whether direct, indirect, consequential or otherwise arising from any cause whatsoever, which may be suffered by the participant or the Winner.
- The Promoter reserves the right to delete any information uploaded by a participant which the Promoter, in its absolute discretion, believes is illegal, obscene, offensive or defamatory, or infringes the intellectual property rights of a third party, or is otherwise inappropriate for a campaign designed for mass audience entertainment.
- All Competition queries must be directed to First Choice Gifts, Division of Mason’s Mill Properties CC at P.O. Box 4, Humansdorp, South Africa, 6300 or firstname.lastname@example.org